I have questioned before whether (1) are allergies present before the vaccine is given and it triggers more issues with the body like ADHD, Regressive Autism, or auto immune disorders. Or (2) are the vaccines causing the allergies and then in turn also causing the rise of Regressive Autism, ADHD and other auto immune disorders. These are really two different scenarios. Are the vaccines only part of the cause or the entire cause? And what has changed that is causing this to happen? Is it the ingredients or is there another issue, like GMO food? Is there a chain reaction? Because for someone to say we used to get vaccines and nothing would happen to present day were all these children AND adults are having issues, something HAS changed and we need to figure it out and fix it! Here is an article released by the CDC with direct evidence, just follow the link below.
- Help children deal with the loss of a petDr. Toinette Strusinski-BroschayFor The News-Herald
- Children volunteer to help Mimi's MissionThe youth is coming together to help a local non-profit organization that focuses its work on the Downriver community.
- World War II pilot’s memories still flying high: Former Ecorse veteran served two countries during the warJames (Jim) H. Laidler, 91, is a man with a full head of hair, a sense of humor and a good memory. He is also the only Downriver resident to have served two countries during World War II as a pilot in the Royal Canadian Air Force based in Centralia, Ontario, Canada, and the United States Air Corps at Keesler Field in Biloxi, Miss.
- Walk for Apraxia to raise awareness for children's speech disorderApraxia of Speech is a neurological speech disorder that affects roughly 1 in 1000 children. It affects the child’s ability to clearly and correctly produce syllables and words.
- Open butterfly garden event to benefit animal sheltersIt’s that time of year when monarchs make their journey through Michigan, and the public will have a chance to see them up close while simultaneously supporting a good cause.
- Dig It: Silver Maple trees’ shallow roots can damage sidewalksQ: I made a mistake. I thought I was planting “calla lilies” but they turned out to be “canna lilies” instead. Can you tell me something about cannas?
- Into the Fire: An allergic reaction requires immediate actionRelaxing after dinner one evening a year or so ago, my hands suddenly felt as though they were on fire. They became deeply red and burned painfully.
- Column: Help children tackle back-to-school anxietyPublic invited to Back to School Health Fair Aug. 20
- High school reunions taking place DownriverALLEN PARK HIGH SCHOOL - The class of 1976 will hold a 40-year reunion at 6 p.m. Sept. 10 at Crystal Park, 17099 Champaign, Allen Park. For more information, email Tracey Gabel Blessing at email@example.com or visit the Facebook page “APHS Class of 1976.”
- Get in the swing with Downriver golf outingsFish & Loaves Community Food Pantry is hosting the 8th annual Par for the Course golf outing on Saturday, Sept. 17 at Taylor Meadows Golf Club, 25360 Ecorse Road.
- 86-year-old Southgate man skydives with 4 generations of familyLongtime concert promoter Bob Harris, 86, of Southgate once dreamed of skydiving into the Rolling Stones concert at Comerica Park to ask the legendary band to sign a copy of a book which he co-wrote.
- Help children deal with the loss of a pet